Friday, January 2, 2009
Life~
That day, Deb told me smth... Her cousin passed away few days before new year~ I know how sad she is... Was trying to comfort her... She say, She was so terrified by the sudden death of her cousin... Who was talking to her a few days before the accident happened.. It was a pity and a waste for a young and helpful man to leave this world so early and so sudden. Things are unpredictable rite? No matter how healthy a person could be, he will still leave this world sooner or later.. By chance or sickness... Jz like grandpa last time.. He is a very healthy man. But he fell down in the toilet and got his head knocked... And its time for him to go back to God. God call and he have to leave. I understand the theory that we never know when God will call us back to him~ I've got a senior, she passed away when i was in form3. She is 1 year older then me. Her death was a sudden one too. She was taking her noon nap as usual and suddenly experienced heart failure. And thats it... I thank God that I get another day to see this world every time i wake up~ Dear frens, I really do appreciate all the times i've been through with u guys and the things that we had done together~ Every single things and words that u guys say to me, I will forever remember them... Especially words from those who I really put in my heart~ I really do remember them and I hope that those words are from your true heart, cos i believe it with all my heart~ I really miss u~ Am I doing the rite thing now? I also dunnoe~ But i'm really scared~ Where are u when I needed u the most? Why aren't you there wit me, by my side, to comfort me? Why the person who is there wit me is not you but others? Why? Is that how you treat someone you said who's important in your heart? Have you forgotten about me? I really wanna know~ Another day of sleepless- ness~ Lolz~ <<< Do u find that word in dictionary? Oh wellz! Nvm~! Doesnt really matter neways~ hmm~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment