Wednesday, February 18, 2009

1st day at Malacca~

Yeap~ My 1st time going other place alone~ hehehehe.. Kinda happy actually~ Will be very happy if I things were fine and go as its have been promised~ I mean, If only i get to meet the one who I really wish to meet all this while~ I dunnoe whether got the chance to meet her or not~ Aiks! Nvm~ Will forget abt it.... Slowly~ If only i can~ Hmmmm~

Wellz, lets talk abt my trip~ Its kinda scary and exciting for me cos its my 1st time going on trip alone XD kekekeke.... But at least I have Juan juan and Devil who meet me at KL sentral ~ Really thank them~ Okie~ Here's how it go... Reached KL sentral, meet juan and Devil... Then hor we took monorail!!!! My 1st time sitting monorail too XD Then stop at bukit bintang to meet up wit ah yok a.k.a indomi XD or mrs cai??? Lolz~ she's gonna kill me~ haha... Then go for lunch wit her and one of her collegue... After that Journey to malacca!!!! Dint knw that those taxi driver are so desperate!!! They are so darn scary lar!!! We wanted to go and buy bus tix.. Then hor this few guys came chasing after Juan and keep asking her to use taxi and bla bla bla~ she said NO but they still keep bla bla bla macam want kidnap ppl = = zzzzz

Wad's worst for me is that, I had my gastric when i was in the bus T.T OMG! half an hour after depart, my gastric attack = = really dunnoe wad i ate.. Was like trying to stand the pain~ And have headache somemore ~~ shiate! then reached malacca time, but still in bus, itu juan bangun~ Baru she tell me she got ubat = = so zadao!!! I tahan for more then 1 hour baru she give me medicine T.T But cant blame her also~ She sleeping XD and i din't expect her to have medicine wit her either = =

By the time we reached, was really tired already~ Then reached her house, rest a while ( online) then she say go pasar malam~ U knw hor, I was so blur = = she say go pasar malam~ I tot it was only around 6!!! Cos the sky is still darn bright =.=!!!! And eventually it was already 7 !!!! OMG!!! At 1st I tot my phone spoil cos of the time~ then look at my watched, i tot i see wrong = = after that i ask Juan wad time she tell me yea, its 7~~!! I was like, WAD??? And its still so bright?? So zadao!!! We bought some food~ At least eat smth lar~ hahahaha

Then go home makan awhile after that go for window shopping i presume? XD Cos reached time ppl macam want close liao~ hahaha... After that go to itu apa light light thingy~ Dunnoe the name... Really nice lar the thing!! But hor, the snail look like ant, caterpilar also look like ant, butterfly look like mosquito = = really fail lar itu orang! Beh ki~~~ hahaha.. Took pictures~ Wait i upload! Now darn tired liao~

After that wait for itu BurgerGod~! Then we car pool go eat porridge steamboat~!! kekekeke~ 1st time eating this type of steamboat also~ lolz!! So many 1st time today~ XD Really learned alot and experienced alot too~~ hehehe~ thanks to juan juan lor~ XD bring me go so many places~ weeee!!! Going to bed now~~!!! Darn tired!!! 2moro still got more exciting things~ kekekeke.... Adios!!!!

No comments: