Saturday, May 23, 2009

Updates!!!

Yes, here's some updates for u guys =) have not been blogging for so long~ One word, lazy! haha
How are u guys doing???
started my class dy~ One word, it sux @@ so im planning to change course.. Going for diploma..
submited my form, but seems that i need to wait = = aiks! Miss u guys lots lar... College life and frens really diff. Can't go gila like when i'm wit u guys~ Wad also can say xD good or bad, clean or dirty things, all we can talk~ Guess wad, the 1st day i went to college, i was so darn quiet = = I dint approach any new frens cos i dint think that i shud.. @@ i mean, i dun trust them... Slowly lar~ got a few ok lar.. but one or two of them sux like hell = = Really wanna fast fast change course lak~ ><

This here are really diff~ Hrmm, cant go out to frenship park and eat sweet wit u guys when i'm sad dy =( really miss u guyss lar~ And also, no car to drive for gai gai liao T.T go there and here also hard~ Learning to be independent... Need to do the laundry and washing of plates and cups after every meal xD hahaha wei wei!! u all must uupdate me ya! Miss u guys lar! *hugs*

Haihz! today dun really feel happy. I really wanna ask u, u really that hate me? Why are u not replying me? Wad do u want me to do? I've tried my best to pretend nothing happened, and accept ur reason that u're busy.. Why do i feel that u're more to avoiding me then u're busy? All the things that u're doing, its hurting me.. U tell me before that u wont hurt me... Its my biggest mistake to trust u isnt it?? I trusted that u love me and wont hurt me wit all my heart. Jz because u say that we have ever experieced the same thing last time so u knw how it feels.... U lied!!! But why is it me? I keep asking myself, why? why is it always me? Is it the person that i love and trust wit all my heart will jz betray me or leave me for no reason? Can u tell me wad wrong have i done? I really cant figure out wad is it that i have done~ But i wanna tell u this, U ask me to wait, i will... Cos i love u~ and i forever will.. No matter how much u hate me, i still love u.. I dunnoe why.. Dun ask me why~ I jz love u~ And i knw that i forever cant let go not unless u let me knw wad is it that i have done or wad u have done to not deserve this love from me to u... Whenever i tell myself that u dun care anymore abt me, after i think for a while, i tell myself that, its ok... I still care abt u... If my suffer and depression can make u happy, i'm fine wit it~ I jz wanna see u smile again~ Wanna hear ur laughter... As long as u're really happy~ My tears, my pain, my sour face... Its all worth it, cos it change for ur happiness~ If u're reading this, i jz wanna tell u to take care always~ If u still care, give me a msg or smth to let me knw that u're doing fine =)

No comments: