Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My 18th bday =p

OKIE!! i knw!!! Like want pass One month dy my bday!! XD No time, no mood to blog! Cos i'm superb lazy with this stupid blogspot!!!! keep saying wad HTML error!!! really jiak sai!!! argh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suan!~~!! *cool* wakkakaka! Okie! where shud i start? ermm~~~ Yea!!! Went to Genting on the 1st sept to celebrate~ XD although only 4 of us can make it, but ok lor~ cos we 3rd sept got exam mar~ Exactly = = my bday T.T celebrated in exam hall =( Back to genting topic! hahaha, Sue yean, Angeline and Peng Yee bought me a cake! =p thanks guys! And something interesting happened! Guess wad? I'm only 17!!! hahahahahhahaa~ The cake seller hor, gave them 1 big candle and 7 small one! XD so, yea, I'm 17 again! wahahhahahahaha~ =p =p =p Some pictures on our activities ^^ And btw, OMG! I jz realized smth from pep's blog! Thanks ar wei~ So touch T.T lolx!!! Though kejam a little bit but ada lar the part yang touch my heart! lolx! want to read? can!

Masuk ini link >>> http://angel-cupid.blogspot.com/2009/09/happy-birthdays.html

hahahaha! And I knw itu babi Kelly also got write in her blog (she say i force her to do so)~! Innocent kali aku tok! XD

Kelly punya >>> http://misstemperamentalism.blogspot.com/2009/09/temperamentalism-102.html

nyek nyek!!! Btw, I can't find the pics of my bday at genting T.T wait lar! I will post it up soon =p At here, I would like to thank all my frens who wishes me and remembered my bday =p and also those who wrote all those silly, stupid, funny and gei liao things about me but with all their heart in their blogs (touched) XD and not to forget, My bro who brought me to dinner and Weei Feen who brought me to lunch during my bday =p Thanks ar~~~ Love u guys always!!! Though its jz a simple wish, but it touches me and i will forever remember them ^^ Big kisses for all of u

MUACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD

No comments: