Sunday, November 8, 2009

happy vs unhappy =.=!!

This few days, mood ma ma dei only~ Dunnoe why... I do feel happy in a way, but felt uncomfortable and there is a feeling of an unexpressable (got this word?) sien-ness and kns-ness and the main point is an unexpressable opinion... Suddenly i feel that i'm afraid. I'm scared. Of my life. I do understand that in the points of sharing room with others, i can save more. And I finally understand all of the things behind the deeds and why is the thinking by you is there. But i really dont feel comfortable with it. I dunnoe how to tell u. Cos there's something that i don't wanna tell u cos i know it will make it worst if i said it out. This thing has been bothering me rite now. Before it happened, i feel ok with it if i share rooms, jz no privacy. Rite now, not only no privacy, i felt scared~ =( I really dunnoe wad should i do to make u understand me. I keep telling myself it would be good enuf if i understand you. But i feel so suffering... Those stress given to me by my studies has put me into a migrain dy. I dun wish to have more stress. I don't know why, I got this feeling that i should tell out my problem to make me feel better. But i jz 1st of all, dunnoe where to start. And also, I don't know how to make a start in the story. I feel that i can't find where the problem is from... I feel so PAIN! 'Hen xing ku'!! This few days i felt like sleeping myself to the fullest and never wake up. And now, having insomnia = =!!! Sleepless nite... Rushing my assignments. Mid term 2moro ~ argh!!!! Damn!

No comments: