Friday, January 21, 2011

1st updates in 2011

Hey all! =p Here comes my 1st update.. Well, wad can I say abt the past christmas and new year in KL here? hrmm, Christmas was amazing perhaps. I do think that it is, cos i get to celebrate with all my dear sisters.. Which make me damn happy. But rite now not really in the mood... Seriously, i always feel that happiness don't last long with me. Maybe, im fated to have to face things when I'm happy? Lolx! Well... hrmmm..

最近家里发生了很多东西。让我很烦。快要新年乐呀。 真的不懂得为什么每一次新年之前一定要有这种东东啦。。。 很不幸的我,things were related to me. 突然很害怕要回家。=( 很不想去面对阿! 谁让,我一直告诉我自己说,没关系拉Aurelia, 有没有这个家,NVM ONE! 从小到大,我都是这样的过。什么苦,多难听的,多难受的,多难看的,你都经历过!这些,sap sap sui lar! 还有,比起很多很多的人,我这些,孙什么啦!

有时候,觉得自己很没有用。活在这个世界上,根本没有用。 很想放弃生后的我,感觉很累。迷了。

The good thing is that, I can really start planning my own future now... Though i still scared it may be a waste of time like before. Cos all my hope, plan and dreams is like rubbish. Ppl can just simply come in and smash up and ruin up everything. The more i dont let them to do so, the worst it get. Money money money money money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear that I will fucking earn a lot of money to throw them at ur face =x Ok! I won't throw it at your face. I rather donate it to the poor then do so... Lolx! URGH!!!!!!!!!! Don't ever fucking look down on me and the family. U're dead meat =.=!

No comments: