Saturday, August 29, 2009

你是我的眼~

This song gave me a feeling that I shud appreciate wad i have now~ By listening to the lyrics and knowing that the composer and writer of this song is actually a sight disabled person, the feeling of sadness and 'why are human beings with perfect senses dun appreciate themself?" U can feel how badly that person will appreciate it if he can see this world... After i listen to that song, i question myself, what is it that i still want in my life? I have more then wad i needed~ The eyes to see this beautiful world, the ears to listen to wonderful sounds and musics, The hands and leg to work, walk and run, the mouth to talk and sing. Other then that, I'm educated (although not well =.=), I can work, I can learn, and most needed by others who dun have it, I have bunch of ppl who love and care for me~ So, wad is it that i wanted again? I only wanna be happy =) A person is happy when they dun ask for much and they appreciate wad they have now~ They dun look past at the sad things~ They learn to take and give~ They learn to accept and let go~ Alot more for me to learn i guess ^^ Long and rocky road!
Aureo GAMBATEH =)



No comments: