Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Speak the truth =)

Yea, It's really a decision that i've made now~! Viewing back my blogs, i realized how much chance that i've gave her, and yet, she played a fool fucked up game on me~ This will be the last chance for our frenship to continue... I hope that u'll appreciate it... I won't be the stupid me like before dy~ Seeing all those post, i really realized how stupid i was before for the past 8 months! Hahahaha! This time, i really know the truth and everything that u've done before whether its true or not... This incident really gave me a big shocked and make me open my eyes to see this world and realized how selfish and fake a person could be~ And also, how stupid i can be.... Though i knw its jz not my fault, and after knowing the truth about u, as a counselling student, I found out that, u're not to be blame too.... I think u turn out to be like this because of ur history.. Those gals use u and bullied u... But dun play a fool on innocent ppl... U have to be strong to face it.. U're old enuf to protect urself now. No one can bully u anymore... All u have to do now is to tell urself that u were used and bullied is because u found the wrong fren and u meet the wrong person. And also, U're too weak.. I use to get bullied too when i was in form 1 and form 2... But after that, i learn to protect myself... But i realized that i still can't tell who is real and fake cos if i can, I wont be hurt by u today =) In the matter of fact, i still have to thank u~ For showing me how fake a person can be in this world~ And for letting me knw, how much i can love a person i care for... Is this wad we call unconditional love? Question to Yan Kit bah that one! XD

I think no matter how UNCONDITIONAL the LOVE is, no one likes to be hurt or fooled by the person who they poured the love on... I'm still willing to be fren's with u... Yea, I mean it... U can still look for me when u have problems... But pls dun fool me again or play bastard games with me... Its not that i can't take it but its not fun at all and its hurting... Be happy bah! Wad pass is past... Those ppl who bully u before, they will knw the feeling. Ah! But i'm innocent ok? I treat everyone who i call frens real... Especially my close and best frens~!! Hey guys, I really din't know that i can be this tough! Im tougher then i tot that i will be =p In this case this time, i shed a few drops of tears when i knw the truth and after that, i feel like i've let go a burden which haunt me for 8 months!! xD I sang a song titled "timeless memory" My fren created it and i sang it... The recording quality sux lar... Cos its actually a project of my fren.. And she need it that day.. Din't have time to go to Jeff's house for his recording mic! So i think i sing it very kns too =.= lolx! Miss u guys lots ler T.T Will let u guys knw when i back kch! Sorry that i can't go back this september =( Make u guys disappointed kie~ I tot i can go back one~ But too late book air tix liao >"< CNY bah!! wahaha~ Wait me and dun be sad!!! XD And also, i wanna thank those who support me to be happy again through this incident... I will learn to be more smart bah =.= Mimi u win liao lor... Always call me stupiak oreo~ =p But its worth it to exchanged someone's happiness with ur own happiness rite? i think it is~ hahahaha!

The best way to appreciate and conserve a long lasting frenship is to tell the truth in everything that u're doing and not to lie to them~ I'm always doing it... And its up to u guys to hold on the frenship between us or to let go of it~ For those who have ever hurt me, as long as u're willing to change, I will accept ur apologize and we can still be frens =) As for those who are not willing to, then bye bye lor~~~!!! Sooooooooooooooooo EASY!!! wahahahahahah!
I'm enjoying my college life lar! Alot of good frens i found there.. Never knw that fren can be like them.. Hard to describe how i feel to have them as fren.. Cos i thought that my college life will be sux cos i scared to have horrible frens like i ever had before =.= Scared to have fakers as frens... But yea, they are good! I knw it cos i was down and sick that day... And they were there for me... Offer me transport and support me to stay strong =p College life, I'm ENJOYING it!! But, hate exams lar!! >.< Lolx!! Who love it? =.= blah!!! Thanks to those who appreciate me and care for me ^^ I will return more then that to u guys =p Action will prove it! haha! Words can't say much bah!! =p

No comments: