Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Updates of Aureo # 2 in 2010

I'm gonna intro u guys a very special place in this post! XD A place where they use toilet concept = =!!!! Sound interesting lerh?? nyahahahahah! Nat is at KL and her mom asked her to tried out at this shop called 'T-bowl" located at the 3rd floor of sungei wang! The food there was not bad and the price quite reasonable! Dare urself to go in there and sit down and order the food and last of all, taste it!!!!! Get my meaning from my picture =p =p =pThe menu XD
Look at the so called ice cream =.=!!! damn disgusting!!!vanilla flavour 'sai'? grrrr >.<"""" THIS IS THE MOST DISGUSTING ICE CREAM THAT I'VE EVER SEEN THROUGHOUT MY 18 YEARS ON EARTH!!!! *uek uek*
And this one!!! Look like the person that kena scare diok shit out punya sai = =!!! Cos green green one!!! Yerrr~!! geli uiiii Errrrr = =!! This one hor, is the food that i order.. Really look like sai T.T But hor, the taste is NOT BAD WOR!!!!! = =!!!!!This is nat's one... Look at how they serve it!! Guess wad nat's bf asked her when she told him how they serve her dish?? He say, then, u got eat diok 'sai' borh inside there? =.=!!! OMG!! Feel like vomitting when i heard it!!! Grrrrr~~~My pretty drink =p lolx! I love the colour... XD
Nat's drink! I still think mine looks prettier! ngek ngek =pIce blendded smth smth = =!! Forget the name liao! But this is a warning! For those who can't really take sour drinks, DO NOT ORDER THIS ONE XD lolx! Too sour till i can't even finish it... ZzzzCheese baked scalop =p not bad! XD

Now! Let me show u guys wad were we sitting on!!
*TADA!!*
WE WERE SITTING ON THE TOILET BOWL!!! = =! wad's interesting is that, it comes with various colour and design for the cover!!!! *woot* XD

Lai! I show u guys the covers XD

hahahahahhahaha! That's all! XD We sat at the outside of the shop~ Curious on how the inside look like! The next time i go, i wanna sit inside liao XD Go and have a try there! I dare u guys to! hahahahahhaaha!

No comments: