Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Updates of Aureo # 3 in 2010

Okie!! For those who hate sarcastic-ism, U may skip this post!! Cos i'm gonna be super damn sarcastic here!!!! Damn damn!!! Someone fucking fucked up my mood at this time!! Which make me fucking think that she is fucking cheap =.=!!! okie~ wad's wrong with me? So many F word~~ zzzz paiseh!! Damn angry!! So wad??! My blog wad! I can blog and say anything that i want lar... lalalalalala~~ Blek!!! I damn hate those who cos of their BF come and choi su with the ppl she so called FRIEND lor!!! Diam lar!!!! If this is wad u call fren, then , sorry lar! Siam far far pls!!! I was just being the TRUE me for telling u wad I really think abt ur Ass-hole bf lor!!! So wad?? Couldnt be if i knw and think that he is sux, i go and act infront of u??? And for ur info, this is not call backstabbed lor!!!! If ur english really so damn teruk and dun even know wad is the meaning of BACKSTABBED, pls lar! Google the meaning lar! haiyo!! If u dun wanna hear then dun ask lar... Diu~!! Stupid!!! wad u expect me to say?? like this?? >> *Oh, he's a really good guy, Omg! He's so handsome (fucking ugly lar pls) or, OMG!! so leng zai lor*shyshy*??!!! PLS LAR!!! *vomit gao gao* Do wad fren like that?? Do till like that i rather don't want this type of fren lor =.=!! Ceh!!! Come my place, sleep my bed, eat my shit, play my comp! I got treat u very bad merh now? Ask me to watch my word while i talk?? If u din fucking make me angry, i wont fucking talk like that lor =.=!!! Post shout out big big lar!!! Lai lar~! Who scared who??? If only Im freaking free now, i sure fight gao gao with u one~ Haihz!! Exam~!! Boh eng want hiew u liao!! This blog is just to give me throw out my anger!!! Throw liao i feel much betterr!! muahahahahhahahahah~!!! And hor! Thanks to u for teaching me a lesson lar~! I will always remember that ppl will eventually Change for the person that they love lor! I tell u, if u change, its ok.. But if u change and ignore ur frenship, then that sux!! Badly!! Hope u wont come crying to us anymore saying this and that! Wish u the best of luck with that fucking beast!!! waahahahahahhahahaha! I'm so curel man! Yeah! Wadeva!! Just being me! Last of all! I WANT MY MONEY BACK T.T

ps: Dun take it too hard! Just a post on my blog to express my anger on this event! lalalalala~! XD

No comments: