Thursday, December 25, 2008

End of christmas

And here goes another day~ The one and only day we've been waiting for each year to celebrate the birth of jesus christ our lord... Time pass by really fast. And things changed~ Sometimes, i dun even knw wad is true and wad is fake.... I dunnoe lar~ When ever i feel like i have nothing, something will happen and i'll have everything~! But when i think that i've got all the things, its the begining for me to lose all the things that i have... Wo de yao qiu qi shi hen jian dan. Towards my life, I only pray that all my frens are true to me and I true to them, and all the ones i love will be happy wit me~ I really feel that i'm starting to lose the ones I love... Its very hurt and xin ku when you lose the things u love the most~! I've ever felt it once. And I dun wan it to happened again. But, will it happened again? I really dunnoe... All I can do now is to tell myself to be happy~ To hold back all the sadness and to only show a smiley face~! Hold till, go back to the me last time?? keeping all the things in my heart, not knwing who can i share it with~! Who is the person i trust the most? I knw the answer. But can i trust her? thats another question. Is this relationship real?? Only God knows the truth~! As for me, I really dunnoe~ And dun wanna knw~ I keep telling myself, let it be... Its all under God's plan~ This will keep me happy for a moment... Getting tired~ life is shorten jor =.= any one care?? Dun think so.. The same old reply from me, NVM~! Forget it~

1 comment:

admin said...

i'm agree v u...let it be...Its all under God's plan~ i will keep all the happy moment...n appreciate it...because life is shorten ...really de...aureo..gambateh la...=)god bless