Friday, December 26, 2008

Gud luck to u all ^^

Our last gathering before some of u go off for NS! Wanna wish u guys gud luck and all the best ya~! Come back sure becum black black liao~~ wahahahhaa.. Especially jaja.. Who's going for the 1st batch de... come back during CNY~ Aiyer~~ Black black later... haha... Brought Jaja to buy her contact lens~ haha... which she has been waiting for so long XD Then after that, go walk walk at boulevard~ then we went to eat ice cream~~ nyek nyek.. cham lor my throat... Getting worst~ Lolz.. Nvm lar.. Dun care.. pain du pain.. sick du sick.. Die du die lor~ Who cares?? Lolz~ After that we went to parkson~! Eventually bought my jacket there~ Yeepee~~ Then we went for steamboat~! Si beh expensive == paiseh dao~~ cos its newly open de mar~ so i tought bringing them to try~ Not bad lar the fud but too expensive jor lar ==

The 4 of us, we ordered a little things ny~ Cost us RM156.55 i think~ Forget jor how much~ but they gave us RM100 voucher lar.. for our next visit use~ Lolz~ zadao~ Then those 2 pigs tell me they werent full yet~ so brought them to bing for some cakes~ Yoo hoo~ After that, send them home and i rushed for my choir practice at church~ Hehe~ Got my xmas present from da jie and jane~! thanks to u guys ya~! hohoho~ And also, today, I finally dare to tell out how i feel all this while... Jz hope that she wont angry at me and i wont lose her~ Really scared... Dun wanna say much~ I'm too tired dy~ All the question that sounds in my head everytime.. Was wrote in that msg and send to her~ I really hope she understand....

I'm really hurt.... I asked Debra whether shud i send that msg or not, she say i shud cos she knws how important i've put her in my heart~! And she as a fren, doesnt wanna see me keep asking myself and her those questions and wanted to knw the answers. And also hor, aiyo, darn zadao... Deb also scolded me for trusting ppl too easily~ she even say me keep cincai put frens in ur heart lar... Now like that again~ Aiya.. oi>< 2nd time nia lar~ Was it?? maybe gua~ i mean for such important person.. The really high position.. a place in my heart where i would sacrifice for her... lolz! Deb is my childhood fren.. Although we seldom contact during our skul days, but lately after spm, all free liao... So got contact back a little bit lor.. But she is always the one who understand me the most lar~ In the hardest situation, especially when i have frenship prob~ SHe is like my little sister~

I get back to wanting to eat sweets again~ That sweets refer to smth else lar~ haha.. Only those who knws understand wad i mean.. Dunnoe why, so wanted to eat that type of sweet.. Really miss the time eating it.. But at the same time, I'll hurt alot of ppl who care when i do so... But also, at the very same time, i ask myself, is there anyone who care anymore? I dun think so.... I dunnoe lar.. really dunnoe... Argh!!! Dun wanna think abt it~ Wan go crazy liao~

Skip to my xmas gift again.. Deb gave me the xmas tortoise~! darn cute XD yeah~! thanks deb~! Really got xim... wahahaha... I told her i'll name that thing debra XD But when i see that thing, i think of dear~ >< aiks~! ok ok... lalalalalala... hmmm... tired liao~ Today really tired and sad... I really cant stand liao.. I hold back my tears again jz now~ I think will get cancer soon XD oh wellz, thats wad they say... If u keep holding back ur 'qi' can cause cancer =.= zadao~ dunnoe real or not.. dun care lar.. all i care abt is my bed now~ wahahaha.. chaoz~!

No comments: